The Forest Stewards Guild regularly hosts webinars. These are a great way to learn from experts across the country, even if you can't get to their location in person. Unlike events in the field, if the offering doesn't fit your schedule, you can always watch a webinar recording afterward to catch what you missed. That's the purpose of this library. Great presentations on topics that are meaningful to you, on demand.
We also feature some webinars from partners on this page.
Old Growth Webinar Series, Winter 2021-2022
- Managing for old-growth characteristics in temperate forests globally
- Accelerating the development of structural complexity: case study Ellsworth Creek Preserve, WA
- Managing for the parts of the sum: restoration treatments to accelerate late successional structures
Oak Resiliency Assessment Tool Workshop, Jan 2022
Bat Responses to Silvicultural Treatments, June 2021
Women on the Land Series, May 2021
- Forest Ecology & Succession
- Creating a Plan and Working with a Forester
- Active Stewardship
- The Future of Your Woodland
Oak Miniseries for Landowners
Science of Carbon, April 2021.
Massachusetts Oak Decline and Mortality (video, Mass DCR)
More on the Guild's YouTube Channel!