Employer: Forest Stewards Guild
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico (remotely at first during pandemic)
Application deadline: March 25, 2021
The Forest Stewards Guild is hiring a full-time position in the Southwest! The Southwest Region Coordinator will:
- add capacity to the Southwest team by assisting Project Managers with existing programmatic efforts and forest restoration projects,
- help grow the program in the Southwest region by contributing to proposal writing and project development, and
- independently coordinate select projects across the Southwest landscape in New Mexico and beyond.
The Southwest Region Project Coordinator will support activities in our current programmatic areas, which may include:
- Socio-economic and ecological monitoring data collection and analysis for collaborative forest restoration projects,
- Assisting Guild partners with NEPA planning and scoping,
- Working with the Greater Santa Fe Fireshed Coalition and Fire Adapted Communities New Mexico on building fire adapted communities, wildfire mitigation and forest restoration,
- and more!