Employer: U.S. Forest Service
Location: Athens, GA
Application deadline: April 18, 2024 (we hope to make a selection much sooner than April 18. We will pull applications every 30 days until we have a selection).
- Conceive, develop, and plan, conduct, report, and disseminate individual research aligned with the unit’s mission to forward the understanding and management of native and invasive plant pathogens in the United States.
- Utilize multiple disciplines to identify and conduct research on invasive and/or emerging pathogens of management importance, and to contextualize research-results from complex issues.
- Cross problem areas (non-native insects, invasive plants), when known interactions of multiple invasive species occur, or if relevant questions arise concerning biological control to preserve native or manage non-native plant species.
- Integrate major disciplines into individual research approaches and methodologies.
- Facilitate internal collaborative relationships looking for opportunities to add needed expertise to studies and to add value to other studies.
- And more…
For more info contact: James Vogt at email@example.com