Location: Jefferson City, Missouri (applicant must live in the central Missouri area or be willing to relocate)
Application deadline: March 5, 2021
- Facilitate export certification work, including communicating with other field staff and exporters, determining export requirements, issuing certificates, and daily oversite of a senior office support assistant assigned to this area.
- Issue compliance agreements for Japanese beetle, thousand cankers disease, firewood and others.
- Assist with tracking and data management during state and federal traceforward events.
- Assist with federal post-entry quarantine permit and inspection tracking.
- Assist with emerald ash borer biocontrol data management.
- Assist with noxious weed communications.
- Conduct nursery and export inspections as time allows.