Employer: Karuk Tribe Department of Natural Resources
Location: Orleans, California
Application deadline: January 12, 2021
The Pikyav Field Institute Program Manager shall provide strategic leadership and direction for all divisions of the Pikyav Field Institute Program.
- Responsible for administering the Karuk Tribe’s Pikyav Field Institute Program (Program) within the Eco-Cultural Revitalization Branch (Branch) of the Department of Natural Resources (Department).
- Work closely with Department Staff to achieve strategies that progress the short- and long-term goals of the Program.
- Supervise Program’s Division Coordinators and provide guidance in developing work plans and associated timelines for each Program division.
- Ensure the maintenance and implementation of grants, agreements, contracts and compacts relevant to program functions.
- Contribute to, guide, and write Program related grant proposals that will help to further develop program capacity to achieve department goals.
- And much more!