Employer: Forest Stewards Guild
Location: We prefer this position to be based in western Oregon. Other locations in southern Washington and eastern Oregon will be considered.
Application deadline: open until filled. Reviews will begin March 4, 2024 (original date extended)
The full-time Pacific Northwest Region Manager will be responsible for managing the Guild’s Pacific Northwest program, budget, and membership across Oregon, Washington, and northern California. The successful candidate will help fulfill the Guild’s mission of ecological forestry by engaging with members, advancing existing projects, and expanding the program. Candidate should have strong project management skills, including grant writing and administration, knowledge and experience in field forestry and conservation, and the ability to think strategically.
The successful individual will:
- Track budgets, match, metrics, and deliverables for projects and member events.
- Write grants and report to a variety of different funders, including private foundations and government agencies.
- Manage project work-flow and collaborate with a team using software such as Asana, Slack, SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams.
- Maintain and build relationships with diverse project partners and funders across the region.
- Actively engage and serve current members while attracting and retaining new members through field trips, conference calls, meetings, and virtual events.
- Represent the Guild at professional conferences or events and give presentations or participate in panel discussions.
- Convene and facilitate collaborative and community meetings.
- Possess the drive to strengthen and expand forest stewardship in the Northwest.
|Forest Stewards Guild