Employer: Meadowsend Timberlands, Limited
Location: New London, NH
Application deadline: October 6, 2020
MTL is looking for a Can-Do Office Manager with long-term devotion for advancing the company mission and business success. One must have a passion to manage many challenging business tasks efficiently – being creative and adaptive, aspiring to always learn and grow to best organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. The qualities of leadership, high ambition, trustworthiness, self-motivation and being solutions oriented are a must.
This employee will manage the day to day operations of a small family owned forestry company. Essential duties include cash operations, accounting for weekly forestry income, accounts receivable, accounts payable, journal entries, month end close, monthly financial reporting to all partners. It also included all human resource functions such as payroll, insurance, 401K, new hire reports and State and Federal Taxes.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Full Charge Bookkeeping for three family owned companies
- Process Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable in a timely manner
- Process 1099’s at year end
- Preparation of monthly financial statements
- Yearend close providing CPA with all necessary files
- Manage business compliance and reporting
- Rental – Lease Management
- And much more!