Employer: Trees Forever
Location: Marion, Iowa
Application deadline: none listed
- Provide leadership to the Board of Directors, Trustees and Staff on the organization’s philosophy, mission and strategy, and to its annual objectives and goals.
- With the Board Chair, enable the Board of Directors to fulfill its governance function by developing plans and an annual calendar and schedule.
- Work with Board Chair to create the Board committee structure and ensure that members function effectively and facilitate the optimum interaction between staff and the Board.
- Execute and supervise agreements and compliance together with other appropriate officers and staff as required by law and the policies of the organization.
- Keep the Board Chair, Board and Trustees fully informed on the state of the organization and ensures regular reporting to the Board/Foundation on finance, programs, metrics, and on annual goals and strategic planning.
- Assure that the organization has a long-range strategy that achieves its mission along with consistent and timely progress on strategic goals and objectives.
- Assure adequate financial and programmatic reporting and outcomes.