Employer: U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Farm Production and Conservation (FPAC) Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS)
Location: Alexandria, Louisiana
Application deadline: January 20, 2022
- The incumbent provides leadership in completing conservation easement workload within and across NRCS Organizational Areas.
- Organizes, facilitates, and executes activities to meet the needs of the state easement programs.
- Implements policies provided by the conservation provisions of the current Farm Bill.
- Prepares and interprets preliminary conservation easement applications and planning; Conducts quality assurance reviews on the processes and criteria required for conservation easement enrollment.
- Ensures consistency and efficiency in completing conservation easement compliance activities including on- and off-site annual monitoring, compatible use authorizations and violations of the terms and conditions of the easement deed.