Employer: Cottonwood Gulch Expeditions
Location: Primarily Albuquerque, NM, with occasional stints of 1-3 weeks in the field with CGE programs, including some time at our Basecamp in Thoreau, NM during the summer.
Application deadline: Position Open Until Filled.
Communication and Marketing (75%):
- Content Management: Lead Cottonwood Gulch’s communication and marketing efforts, including website design and copy, digital and print communications, press releases, and social media.
- Enrollment: Play a substantial role in Cottonwood Gulch’s recruiting efforts, with the goal of meeting our recruiting goals for individual enrollment and school partnerships.
- Marketing Strategy and Budget Management: Develop and implement a marketing plan to achieve our enrollment, awareness, and development goals. Effectively manage a marketing budget.
- Branding: In cooperation with the Executive Director and other staff, develop and implement a branding strategy for the organization that achieves goals aligned with CGE’s strategic plan.
- And more.
Field Support & Staff Leadership (25%, varies seasonally):
- Staff Support: As a Director-level position, provide support and guidance for other staff members. This could include staff training (in the office, and in the field), and supervising seasonal staff.
- Field Programs: Lead or assist educational field programs. At times, this will mean focusing directly on programs; at other times, the focus may be more oriented toward marketing and communications, e.g. gathering stories, photos, videos, etc. directly from the field.