Employer: State of New Mexico, Enrgy, Minrls & Ntrl Rsrcs Dpt
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico
Application deadline: none listed – open until filled
Full position description and application instructions (search job ID# 113347)
This position is responsible for independently managing the Forestry Division’s complex contract implementation for multi-year and multiple funding sources for federal and state programs which total over 10 million dollars.
- Administer division-wide contract process for approximately 140 contracts each year, to include Professional Service Contracts, Joint Powers Agreements, Memorandum of Agreements and Governmental Service Agreements,
- Develop contractual documents with multiple governmental and local non-profit community entities,
- Ensure the proposed contracts contain appropriate objectives and contract deliverables that are aligned with the Division Strategic Plan, agency mission and federal and state eligibility guidelines,
- Consult in the development of scope of work, deliverables, compensation, and match requirements based on information provided in written proposals,
- Discuss with project staff the technical aspects of proposed contracts to meet department standards as well as those of external reviewing agencies,
- Promote communication between Santa Fe Office, field staff and contractors to ensure contract compliance requirements and project success,
- Coordinate the development of Request for Proposals (RFP’s), and
- Assist staff with participation on project selection panels.