Employer: Rocky Mountain Youth Corps (RMYC)
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Application deadline: None listed (still posted on their website as of March 24, 2020)
The Conservation Program Director will offer organizational leadership and program management in accordance with RMYC’s guidelines and the philosophy of Positive Youth Development. The Director is responsible for direct oversight and overall operation and management of RMYC’s Conservation Program including but not limited to program personnel, community collaboration, project acquisition, partner satisfaction, and program reporting. The Director will oversee direct programming in the MRG office as well as provide leadership and direction to the URG Conservation Program Manager.
- Direct oversight of all program personnel management; including Managers, Coordinators, Supervisors and Corpsmembers.
- Coordinate conservation crew projects and program calendar.
- Ensure best practices are understood and followed in both offices and systems are in place so all conservation programs act with consistency where needed.
- Solicit, negotiate and manage $1M+ in service agreements, grant-funds, and Fee-For-Service projects to engage RMYC conservation crews in projects that meet Corpsmember learning goals and organizational revenue goals.
- Facilitate regular program evaluations with emphasis on staff development, program improvement, contract requirements, and impact enhancement.
- Identify and develop annual objectives to sustain and enhance the outcomes of RMYC’s mission.
- Maintain a strong presence and voice in organizational activities such as staff meetings, annual retreats and service days.
And much more!